Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'mmm Baaaack!!!!

I bet you thought I wouldn't write again on this blog. Well, I'm Back!!! Since I posted last, I helped with cleanup after hurricane Katrina. That's right Katrina. I retired from Ford. Started my own consulting business. Went on a cruise to the Caribbean with family members. Got a job as a Controller at an Automotive Group. And I am going to be a Grandpa.

How is that for a condensed three years?

Yes my duaghter Elizabeth is going to have a baby any day now. Too bad she lives all the way in Boise Idaho. It is going to be a little difficult spoiling him, but I'll do my best.

I will try to write a little more often than once every three years.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Dad - that is so not fair - now I might actually have to write a blog post....

Bailey Family said...

I am glad to be reading your blog again! You are super fun! I look forward to your blogs! Love you!