Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Cruise part one

This year on my birthday, January 20th, Momma Lue, Kathryn, Ken, Margaret, Ben, Stan, Donna, and myself left Ft Luaderdale on a seven day cruise. When we left port the seas were quite choppy. It took longer just to get to our first port of call, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Mary Lue and I went on a "City Tour" on a bus, which was basically a waste of our time and money. We did do some shopping there. We were only in port for about six hours or so.



Our next port of call was St. Thomas. We had a great time. Donna got us a van and guide that was the bomb! Dale, the guide, gave us a great insight into the island and the people. We were also able to some shopping.


We had a great time in St. Thomas.

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Keep the cruise stories coming! I am looking forward to your account about the DR

Bailey Family said...

By the way you are now invited to my blog...sorry for the oversight! I thought I had invited you!!!! So, now you can add me to your blog role!